LuxForthelps other companies in maximizing benefits from participation in the trade shows and conferences.
Useful tips for your trade show preparations.
Before the Show
During the Show
- Evaluate and select trade shows carefully.
- Read the Trade Show manual.
- Identify your goals.
- Define measurements of success.
- Put your show plan in writing.
- Develop a key message for your booth exhibit.
- Design an open, inviting booth.
- Advertise your show participation.
- Order all necessary supplies, including brochures and giveaways.
- Design presentations and demos for the booth.
- Create a unique identity for your booth staff.
- Train your exhibit staff before each show.
After the Show
- Set up a rotating booth schedule for your staff
- Remind staff to record all prospect information
- Encourage staff to greet people warmly and smile!
- Send requested literature immediately
- Include a teaser on the envelope or in the email subject line
- Help your prospects take the next step
- Keep track of your prospects
- Analyze and evaluate your experience from trade show